New eLearning Course
Training Briefs® The Refund
Providing Respectful (and Exceptional) Service
We all get frustrated sometimes, but we need to be positive and professional in our interactions with our customers. Taking out our frustrations on a customer could cause them to seek services from a competitor instead. As a leader in the organization, we need to make sure we are offering all of our customers the best experience possible. Without our customers, we wouldn’t have a business.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: eLearning - TrainingBriefs®
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Foundational
- Seat Time: 5 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Learn that taking out our frustrations on a customer could cause them to seek services from a competitor instead.
- Understand that we sometimes need to remind our employees that even frustration is natural, taking it out on our customers just can’t happen.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
Training Files (1)
Frustration is natural. As managers and supervisors, we sometimes need to remind our employees that taking it out on our customers just can’t happen.