Training Briefs® This Is What I Expect
Managing for Peak Performance
You have an employee who works hard but doesn’t get the results you want. You’ve discovered the problem is the employee doesn’t understand what’s expected to do the job correctly. How do you work with an employee who doesn’t understand expectations?
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to effectively work with an employee who works hard but doesn’t get the results you want.
- Learn to clarify the employee’s role and expectations in your own mind, and then clearly and specifically relay those expectations to the employee.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Training Files (1)
Setting expectations is key to getting the most out of your team. In many cases, employees don’t perform their jobs appropriately because they do not fully understand what is expected of them or, they are not sure how to get the job done. It’s your job to communicate and reinforce those expectations. When working with an employee who doesn’t understand expectations, this course teaches you four key steps to tackling the issue.