Training Briefs® What’s The Big Deal?
Leading for Ethics & Compliance
Decision-making is a daily occurrence in the workplace. Making ethical decisions is important for everyone within an organization and those they serve. As a leader in the organization, we must ensure our team members are aware of the proper procedures for ethical decision-making and the numerous consequences that can occur if they are not followed. Big or small, an unethical decision can have a huge impact on the organization.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand that as a leader in an organization, an unethical decision can have a huge impact on the organization.
- Understanding the importance of following organizational policies and procedures.
- Learning to step up and take a stand when employees might be non-compliant or make unethical decisions.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
Training Files (1)
We’ve all been in a situation where it was easiest to make an unethical decision instead of an ethical one. However, easy is not always right. Making the right decision by following proper procedures is critical to the success of the organization and its employees. The consequences of unethical decisions can be exponential.