TrainingBriefs® Active Listening
Listening to Understand
You may be hearing someone during a conversation, but are you really listening? Are you actively listening? Active listening simply means being deeply engaged in and attentive to what the speaker is saying... as it requires more listening than talking.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Critical Work Skills
- Gain valuable information and understanding.
- Foster teamwork and respect.
- Build strong relationships.
- Give input into decisions.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Your goal as an active listener is to truly understand the speaker’s perspective and to communicate that understanding back to the speaker.