TrainingBriefs® Excessive Socializing
Addressing Performance Issues
Empower your management team! Being a manager or supervisor is a fulfilling role. But as you know, there are times where you’ll need to tackle tough situations. When it comes to working with an employee who socializes instead of working, you need to clarify the employee’s role and expectations in your own mind, and then clearly and specifically relay those expectations to the employee.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: eLearning - TrainingBriefs®
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Intermediate
- Seat Time: 8 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Effectively work with an employee who spends too much time chatting with others instead of working.
- Using a step-by-step process to successfully engage and communicate the issue at hand.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Training Files (1)
You have an employee who spends too much time chatting with others instead of working. Your employees are being paid to do the best job possible during work hours. Socializing interrupts their own work, and it also disrupts the work of other employees. How do you work with an employee who excessively socializes?