TrainingBriefs® I’m Stressed! (Spanish)
Understanding & Overcoming Stress
The human body is designed to experience stress and react to it. Stress can be positive, keeping us alert, motivated, and ready to avoid danger. Stress becomes negative when a person faces continuous challenges without relief or relaxation between stressors. As a result, the person becomes overworked, and stress-related tension builds.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing High-Performing Work Habits
- Learn what stress is and how our body reacts to it.
- Understand when stress can be positive and when it can be negative.
- Learn tips on tackling stress.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Stress is a normal part of life. You can experience stress from your environment, your body, and your thoughts. Even positive life changes such as a promotion, a mortgage, or the birth of a child produce stress.