TrainingBriefs® It’s About Respect (Managers)
Understanding Unconscious Bias
New Micro-Learning! It often happens that managers honestly believe themselves to be neutral on issues of race, sexual orientation, national origin, age or gender. But the reality is that employees need to be recognized for their differences in order to feel respected.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Understand our hidden biases and stereotypes.
- Realize how the biases and stereotypes impact how we interact with others.
- Create an environment of respect.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Considering yourself as being neutral on these issues does not convey the respect for individuals that is necessary in fostering teamwork.