TrainingBriefs® Maintaining Confidentiality
Keeping Information Confidential
New Micro-Learning! Maintaining confidentiality at the workplace is of utmost importance in today’s competitive world to ensure that information about customers, clients, and employees is safe. But… there might be times that we may find ourselves in an awkward situation that could lead to the compromise of such information.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Promoting Ethical Conduct
- Recognize the kinds of situations that can lead to problems;
- Think through the issues and figure out what's the best choice of action for you and your organization.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
The bottom line is simple: managers and employees have an ethical responsibility to keep privileged information confidential.