TrainingBriefs® Preventing Retaliation
Stopping Workplace Retaliation
New Micro-Learning! Retaliation in the workplace is a real issue. As a manager, it is your responsibility to know how to recognize, appropriately respond, and resolve potential retaliation issues. There are several signs of possible retaliation. Examples include micromanaging, unnecessary surveillance, arbitrarily enforcing policies or procedures, or other activities unrelated to employment.
Learning Paths & Details
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Managing for Peak Performance
- Identify several signs of possible retaliation.
- Quickly recognizing, responding, and resolving to retaliation in the workplace.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Retaliation is illegal. As managers or supervisors, your role is to create an environment that is safe for all by recognizing, responding, and resolving any retaliation issues you observe.