TrainingBriefs® Race Discrimination
Tackling Workplace Discrimination
Being a manager or supervisor is a fulfilling role. But as you know, there are times where you’ll need to tackle tough situations. Let’s say an employee comes to you and complains that they’ve been discriminated against because of gender. What do you do? Creating a respectful and inclusive workplace is vital to the success of our organization.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Effectively working with an employee who feels discriminated against at work based on their race.
- Using a step-by-step process to successfully engage and communicate the issue at hand.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Training Files (1)
Racial discrimination is illegal. As a leader, you need to fully understand your organizations policies regarding discrimination, harassment, and policy violations. Once you understand those expectations and policies, you must clearly and specifically communicate that information to your employees.
Explore the Program: Managing Essentials™