TrainingBriefs® Religious Discrimination
Addressing Religious Discrimination
Creating a respectful and inclusive workplace is vital to the success of our organization. Religious discrimination is illegal. All claims of religious discrimination must be taken seriously and properly addressed to ensure that this does not happen in the workplace. But let’s say an employee comes to you and complains that they’ve been discriminated against because of their religion. What do you do?
Learning Paths & Details
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
- Type: eLearning - TrainingBriefs®
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Intermediate
- Seat Time: 8 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to respectfully work through an employee's claim of religious discrimination.
- Learn how to conduct interviews with fellow employees and see if there is any corroboration with either side of the story.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
Training Files (1)
Being a manager or supervisor is a fulfilling role. But as you know, there are times where you’ll need to tackle tough situations. As a leader, you need to fully understand your organizations policies regarding discrimination, harassment, and policy violations. Once you understand those expectations and policies, you must clearly and specifically communicate that information to your employees.