New eLearning Course
TrainingBriefs® Tackling Conflict Between Employees
Managing Workplace Conflict
A conflict between two or more employees is causing problems. For most managers or supervisors, the toughest part of dealing with conflict is making the decision to do something about it. So, how do you work with employees to resolve team conflict?
Learning Path & Details
- Type: eLearning - TrainingBriefs®
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Intermediate
- Seat Time: 8 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to respectfully work through conflict between two (or more) employees.
- Learn to allow some venting of emotion if necessary. Listen without comment and encourage the employees to talk further.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
Training Files (1)
Being a manager or supervisor is a fulfilling role. But as you know, there are times where you’ll need to tackle tough situations. When working with employees to resolve conflict, it is important to always treat them with respect and care. This is as important to their success as it is to yours.