TrainingBriefs® Understanding Good Mental Health
Good Mental Health
New Micro-Learning! Good mental health could have a different meaning to each of us, but it’s generally defined as the ability to think, feel, and respond in ways that we need and want to in order to live our lives as fully and independently as possible. It also means that we're able to cope with daily stresses all the while accomplishing personal goals. Good mental health doesn't mean that we always feel happy or that you never have bad moods or bad days.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing High-Performing Work Habits
- Learn the definition of good mental health.
- Understand how poor health produces a multitude of mental and physical issues.
- Learn a few tips to keep your balance or re-balance yourself.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
Good mental health means you are in a state of well-being where you feel good and function well in the world – be that at home… work… anywhere! Understanding the key aspects of good mental health is a fantastic start. Keeping yourself in a state of feeling good takes work.