TrainingBriefs® Understanding Millennials
New Micro-Learning! Millennials share some characteristics that set them apart. Understanding how these core characteristics influence their behavior and who they are will help you recruit, engage, and retain this workforce.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand some characteristics that set millennials apart.
- How to recruit, engage, and retain millennials.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics tells us that Millennials will account for 36% of the U.S. workforce and by 2025, they will account for 75% of the global workplace.