TrainingBriefs® Unwelcomed Advances
New Micro-Learning! Our working relationships are complicated for all kinds of reasons. That's why you really have to know where the lines are when it comes to managing interactions with co- workers, customers, and vendors. Take the unwanted pursuit of a relationship, for example. It doesn't make any difference where it comes from - a manager, a coworker, a vendor, or a customer. Unwanted pursuit could be considered illegal harassment and simply can't be a part of the workplace.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Critical Work Skills
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Learn what is best to do if you’re the target of unwanted pursuit.
- Understand where the lines are when it comes to managing interactions with co- workers, customers & vendors.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
No matter who we are or what title we have, it's our job to help create a respectful and harassment-free workplace. That means a professional workplace where we follow policies and comply with the law.