TrainingBriefs® Who Am I?
Personal Integrity & Self-Reflection
New Micro-Learning! Who are you? Have you ever asked yourself that question? Did you know each of us can choose who we want to be? Much like our attitudes we choose each day, we also have an impact on the very characteristics we display day in and day out.
Learning Paths & Details
- Ethics & Compliance
- Personal Performance
- Type: eLearning - TrainingBriefs®
- Audience: General
- Level: Foundational
- Seat Time: 5 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Demonstrating Integrity & Professionalism
- Developing Critical Work Skills
- Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Discover the importance and value of choosing who we can be in the workplace.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
You know… we can choose to be a person with purpose. We can choose to be a person of respect. We can choose to look for the positive in others and bring out their best. When you think about what your alternatives are, it can help in making that choice…who you want to be.