TrainingBriefs® Workplace Bullying - Standing Up for Others
Standing Up to Workplace Bullies
New Micro-Learning! Whether you’re aware or not, bullying is a common occurrence in the work arena. Many individuals are afraid to speak up when they, or one of their coworkers, are being bullied. They might be concerned about what others will think. Ongoing, long-term bullying can have a negative impact on your overall well-being, which in turn can have a negative impact on your performance and ability to do your work. But what exactly do you do if you witness one of your coworkers being bullied?
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing High-Performing Work Habits
- Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Understand the negative impact of the long-term bullying on the person being bullied.
- Learn what you should do if you witness one of your coworkers being bullied.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Bullying can lead to health concerns, undue stress, and low productivity at work — and that's just the tip of the iceberg. With that said, it's important to take appropriate steps to handle bullying at work to support your well-being as well as the well-being of your coworkers. This unacceptable behavior affects everyone as well as the company’s bottom line.