TrainingBriefs® Zero Tolerance for Practical Jokes
Preventing Inappropriate Workplace Behavior
New Micro-Learning! Have you ever played a practical joke on a co-worker? What about telling an “inside joke” in front of an unsuspecting new employee? It’s all just innocent fun, isn’t it? Not necessarily – it depends on if it crosses the line into malicious teasing or even hazing another employee – all behaviors that are unprofessional are inappropriate in the workplace.
Learning Paths & Details
- Ethics & Compliance
- Type: eLearning - TrainingBriefs®
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Foundational
- Seat Time: 5 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Identify unprofessional behavior in the workplace.
- Identify management responsibilities for establishing and maintaining a respectful workplace.
- Recognize and correct the situations that cross the line.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
As a manager, supervisor or team lead, you must be able to recognize the behaviors and conduct that escalate into harassment and can lead to a hostile environment.