Without Regard… (For Employees)
Preventing Harassment & Discrimination in the Workplace
To avoid the high cost of workplace discrimination, organizations and their employees must know what is and isn’t discrimination, as well as what actions to take if discrimination occurs. Without Regard… is designed to be a brief but effective overview of workplace discrimination for employees - and is now in our eLearning Classic format!
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Understand that harassing or discriminating behavior, illegal or not, is unacceptable.
- Understand guiding principles for appropriate behavior in business and in life.
- Understand the necessary skills to identify and prevent discrimination in the workplace.
- Understand your role in preventing discrimination in the workplace.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: This program helps employees understand key concepts and gives them the tools needed to prevent harassment and discrimination in the workplace.
Explore the Program: Without Regard (To Race, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Age or Disability)