Without Regard… (For Managers)
Preventing Harassment & Discrimination in the Workplace
Without Regard… is designed to be a brief but effective overview of workplace discrimination for managers & supervisors - and is now in our eLearning Classic format! To avoid the high cost of workplace discrimination, organizations and their employees must know what is and isn’t discrimination, as well as what actions to take if discrimination occurs.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand that harassing or discriminating behavior, illegal or not, is unacceptable.
- Understand guiding principles for appropriate behavior in business and in life.
- Understand the necessary skills to identify and prevent discrimination in the workplace.
- Understand your role in preventing discrimination in the workplace.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
- Downloadable Policy
- Downloadable Job Aid
Training Files (1)
Discrimination––especially subtle discrimination and harassment––continues to thrive in our workplace. While some discrimination is obvious, much of it is not. In fact, everyday stereotypes and assumptions about our differences are the basis for most discrimination claims. This program helps managers understand key concepts and gives them the tools needed to prevent harassment and discrimination in the workplace.