Workplace Inclusion - Navigating Through Difficult Times™
Leveraging Inclusion, Equity & Respect in the Workplace
Organizations are navigating a broad range of post-pandemic issues that span from keeping you and your customers safe to re-configuring business operations and getting things to a 'new' normal. This course is designed to provide you with practical inclusionary skills for recognizing and responding to tough situations you may face or witness within the workplace after a health scare or pandemic - as well as understanding the importance of new standards and policies (e.g. social distancing) put in place to keep the workplace safe.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Demonstrating Integrity & Professionalism
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Respecting Others
- Understand the importance of following company policies and guidelines to ensure we maintain a safe workplace.
- Describe the critical role that respect plays in our interactions with co-workers.
- Identify several of your own experiences, mindsets and biases that impact how you interact with our co-workers.
- Understand that we will need to find alternative ways to greet and interact with each other for the near future.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: Topics covered in this new interactive eLearning course include: unconscious (hidden) and explicit bias, workplace threats/violence, effectively following company policy/procedures and social distancing.