WorkSmarts™: How to Get Along, Get Noticed and Get Ahead - eLearning Classic
New Employee Orientation
Success isn’t just about the job you do—it’s also about how you do it. Communicating effectively, working well with others, staying positive and flexible in the face of change —these are essentials for helping new employees become productive as quickly as possible.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Critical Work Skills
- Learn how to shift a negative attitude into a positive attitude.
- Describe proactive behaviors.
- Cope with change effectively.
- Set goals.
- Identify ways to communicate clearly and listen actively.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Great for employee orientation or with students in a business class. Use as a way to set expectations and goals.