A Real Team Player. Not!
Bolstering a Team Attitude
When someone on the team is a hold out, their LACK of involvement stands out like a bad actor in a good movie. Everybody sees it. It affects the whole team's attitude. That isn’t good.
Learning Paths & Details
- Personal Performance
- Type: Video Vignettes
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Available As: Download, USB, USB-2YR, USB-3YR
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Developing High-Performing Work Habits
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
Training Files (2)
Teams are great. Unless...we have somebody on the team who just doesn't get it. Or worse - they get it, they just don't care.