Change Is Not in My Vocabulary...
Encouraging & Promoting Change
Every once in a while, you'll run into someone who thinks change is a four-letter word. They get so wrapped up in their own way of doing things that they can't - or won't - see that there might be a better way.
Learning Paths & Details
- Personal Performance
- Type: Video Vignettes
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Available As: Download, USB, USB-2YR, USB-3YR
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Developing High-Performing Work Habits
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
Training Files (2)
When you're dealing with someone who has the flexibility of a fence post, we're talking about deep-rooted feelings. And sometimes, the most we can do is offer a new perspective. You know, give them something to think about and then hope for the best.