Discussion Card: Unconscious Bias
Understanding & Addressing Unconscious Bias
A colorful and right-to-the-point reminder card that provides a simple model (H.I.D.D.E.N.) for understanding unconscious bias as well as providing questions to address hidden bias in the workplace. These cards can be printed and distributed for a quick reminder or conversation starter.
Learning Paths & Details
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
- Type: Discussion Cards
- Audience: General
- Available As: Download, Pack of 25, Pack of 50, Pack of 100
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Developing Critical Work Skills
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
Training Files (2)
These thought-provoking cards are great discussion generators! They can be used to trigger conversation inside and outside of the training room and serve as perfect just-in-time performance management tools. Note: Printed cards (size of business cards) can also be purchased in sets of 25, 50 and 100. These laminated cards are sturdy and printed in eye-catching colors. Card packs start at $19.95 (25 cards). Email firstname.lastname@example.org to order.