Everyday Leadership™ (The Complete Series)
Leading Others Through Everyday Workplace Situations
If we're really honest with ourselves, we understand that leading and managing (even supervising) is not an easy task. There are all sorts of "gotchas" that wait for you in the workplace daily. Everyday Leadership™ was developed to help you, the leader/manager/supervisor, in your daily effort to foster better employee connections, communication and community within your organization - all the while working together toward one shared goal or vision.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: Off-The-Shelf Video Program (ILT)
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Available As: Download, USB, USB-2YR, USB-3YR, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading a Culturally Diverse Workforce
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Learn (or refresh) how to better engage and address key performance issues within the workplace.
- Understand that leading is more than setting an example, it's about leaning in and correcting workplace behavior.
- Learn how to positively impact bad employee behavior or performance.
Training Files (74)
|Full Video||18:24 min||English||Demo|
|Video Vignette||01:42 min||English||Demo|
|Video Vignette||02:35 min||English||Demo|
|Video Vignette||01:38 min||English||Demo|
|Video Vignette||01:47 min||English||Demo|
|Video Vignette||02:15 min||English||Demo|
|Video Vignette||02:17 min||English||Demo|
|Video Vignette||01:54 min||English||Demo|
|Video Vignette||01:51 min||English||Demo|
|Video Vignette||02:05 min||English||Demo|
|Workshop Material||36 pages||English||Demo|
|Workshop Material||23 pages||English||Demo|
|Workshop Material||14 pages||English||Demo|
|Workshop Material||20 pages||English||Demo|
Leading by example is just the beginning of good management/supervision. What about when things start to fall apart? Employees are angry at each other - or even worse - at customers. Team members are excluding others based on generational differences.
Workplace inclusion and respect are at an all-time low? That's where this program can help. Using realistic workplace situations, Everyday Leadership empowers your team leads to mentor/coach and even be an ally for others - employees, customers, vendors, etc.
With nine different scenarios, this program covers a wide range of workplace issues - all with the goal of reinvigorating your front-line leaders.