FOSA™ Model at Work (from FOSA™ Documenting Discipline)
Using the FOSA™ Process to Address Performance Issues
It's often tough knowing what to do when poor performance hits you day-in and day-out. The FOSA™ process is available to get people moving in the right direction by leveraging the power of progressive discipline.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understanding and using the FOSA™ process in progressive discipline situations.
- Learning why documenting performance is essential in correcting performance problems and protecting yourself as a manager/supervisor.
- Implement steps to ensure solid, consistent documentation procedures throughout your company.
Training Files (1)
|Video Vignette||01:52 min||English||Demo|
This is part of the best-selling program called FOSA™ Documenting Discipline. That’s stands for Facts, Objectives, Solutions, and Action. Now, when you’re documenting discipline, these are the things you must include. This system won't just help you in lawsuits. It could help keep you out of court altogether.