Managing Essentials™ Communicating Plans for a Change
Managing for Peak Performance
Changes are being made in your organization and employees are going to be concerned. You can’t control the changes but you can help control the employees’ reaction to the changes. What do you do? This video scenario provides the just-in-time information and tools needed to help a manager address the situation while maintaining a respectful workplace.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: Video Vignettes
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Available As: Download, USB, USB-2YR, USB-3YR
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to respectfully communicate and work through an organizational change with your team.
- Visualize (by example) how to address common management issues in today's workplace.
Training Files (3)
|Video Vignette||02:00 min||English||Demo|
|Workshop Material||2 pages||English||Demo|
|Additional Material||4 pages||English||Demo|
Change is constant. Sometimes we know what has brought the change about and sometimes we don’t. Be candid. Share with your employees as much as you know about the change, how it will affect them, and what they may expect from it. By involving your employees as much as you can in the process of the change, you can increase their comfort level and commitment. At the same time, they can become a support mechanism for you as you go through the change.