Managing Essentials™ Inappropriate Dress
Managing for Peak Performance
An employee is coming to work in clothes that are inappropriate for the workplace. What do you do? This video scenario provides the just-in-time information and tools needed to help a manager address the situation while maintaining a respectful workplace.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: Video Vignettes
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Available As: Download, USB, USB-2YR, USB-3YR
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to respectfully work through an employee's poor choice in workplace dress.
- Visualize (by example) how to address common management issues in today's workplace.
Training Files (3)
|Video Vignette||02:38 min||English||Demo|
|Workshop Material||3 pages||English||Demo|
|Additional Material||5 pages||English||Demo|
Arrange to talk to the employee in a private place where you won’t be interrupted. First, tell the employee about the inappropriate dress you’ve noticed. Give examples of what is acceptable according to the organization. Second, listen to the employee’s concerns, such as limited budget, or lack of confidence about fashion sense. Suggest resources for help.