Managing Essentials™ Needs Motivation
Managing for Peak Performance
You have an employee who seems disinterested, apathetic, or just isn’t putting forth the effort. What do you do? This type of behavior could impact the entire team. This video scenario provides the just-in-time information and tools needed to help a manager address the situation while maintaining a respectful workplace.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: Video Vignettes
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Available As: Download, USB, USB-2YR, USB-3YR
Suggested Industry Usage
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to respectfully work through an employee's lack of job/position/task motivation.
- Visualize (by example) how to address common management issues in today's workplace.
Training Files (3)
|Video Vignette||03:48 min||English||Demo|
|Workshop Material||4 pages||English||Demo|
|Additional Material||6 pages||English||Demo|
It's important to meet and talk with the employee. Ask what they like best and least about the job. What has been their favorite project or assignment to work on? Work with the employee to help make the job interesting, but remind the employee that less interesting or "boring" tasks are also part of the job requirements and must be done.