Managing Essentials™ Poor Attitude
Managing for Peak Performance
You’ve got an employee with an attitude problem. In most cases you can’t change a person’s attitude but you can encourage a change in behavior. How do you do that? This video scenario provides the just-in-time information and tools needed to help a manager address the situation while maintaining a respectful workplace.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: Video Vignettes
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Available As: Download, USB, USB-2YR, USB-3YR
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to respectfully work through an employee's poor work attitude.
- Visualize (by example) how to address common management issues in today's workplace.
Training Files (3)
|Video Vignette||04:01 min||English||Demo|
|Workshop Material||4 pages||English||Demo|
|Additional Material||6 pages||English||Demo|
Poor attitudes are one of the most subtle and insidious problems that managers have to deal with. Dealing with them properly, in a timely manner, and with great care is critically important. Not handling them is a lot like a virus in a computer. It’ll continue to create a problem until it is corrected. As in any management situation, give the person a lot of recognition for improvement. And, of course, always treat the person with great care and respect.