Managing Essentials™ Resists Change
Managing for Peak Performance
A change has been made in your area and, unfortunately, an employee is not accepting the change. What do you do? This video scenario provides the just-in-time information and tools needed to help a manager address the situation while maintaining a respectful workplace.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: Video Vignettes
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Available As: Download, USB, USB-2YR, USB-3YR
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to respectfully work through an employee's hesitancy to change.
- Visualize (by example) how to address common management issues in today's workplace.
Training Files (3)
|Video Vignette||03:23 min||English||Demo|
|Workshop Material||4 pages||English||Demo|
|Additional Material||6 pages||English||Demo|
As a manager you must be prepared to meet with the employee and have specific examples of how the employee is resisting the change (and/or) new procedures and how that is negatively affecting the organization.