Managing Essentials™ Too Many Personal Calls
Addressing Work-Life Balance Issues
You have an employee that's making and receiving too many personal phone calls during work hours. What do you do? This video scenario provides the just-in-time information and tools needed to help a manager address the situation while maintaining a respectful workplace.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: Video Vignettes
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Available As: Download, USB, USB-2YR, USB-3YR
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to respectfully work through an employee's frequent personal phones calls while at work.
- Visualize (by example) how to address common management issues in today's workplace.
Training Files (3)
|Video Vignette||03:02 min||English||Demo|
|Workshop Material||3 pages||English||Demo|
|Additional Material||5 pages||English||Demo|
To be successful, get the employee’s commitment to the plan. Set a follow up meeting date and continue monitoring progress, offering additional help if needed. As always, document all discussions and agreements.