Maximized Leadership™ Leveraging Positive Reinforcement
Praise and Positive Redirection
Leaders and managers today are going at full speed - all the time. So, a lot of them think, "When do I have extra time to worry about redirecting employees?" Well, you can't afford not to redirect them! Positive redirection comes into play when you first notice that something's not right, it might not be completely wrong, but it's not in the direction you want. So…you redirect it.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: TrainingBytes®
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Available As: Download, USB, USB-2YR, USB-3YR
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand the importance of positive reinforcement.
- Learn how to redirect others towards effectively completing tasks.
Training Files (7)
|Full Video||05:33 min||English||Demo|
|Workshop Material||8 pages||English||Demo|
|Workshop Material||2 pages||English||Demo|
|Workshop Material||4 pages||English||Demo|
Redirection can get your - employees, staff or teams - back on the road to good performance. If you wait, you're going to be in trouble. If you take this approach, you're going to see immediate results. And then YOUR boss is going to come to you and say, "I've noticed these results. What are you doing?"