Maximized Leadership™ Understanding Empathy
Defining & Understanding Empathy
Empathy is the capacity to understand or feel what another person is experiencing from within their frame of reference, that is, the capacity to place oneself in another person's position. It’s a powerful tool to build and maintain relationships – both inside and outside the workplace!
Learning Paths & Details
- Personal Performance
- Type: TrainingBytes®
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Available As: Download, USB, USB-2YR, USB-3YR
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Developing Critical Work Skills
- Understand the importance of empathy in the workplace.
- Learn how to define the three different types of empathy and how they impact others.
Training Files (9)
|Full Video||04:19 min||English||Demo|
|Workshop Material||9 pages||English||Demo|
|Workshop Material||2 pages||English||Demo|
|Workshop Material||4 pages||English||Demo|
Empathy is one of the most vital ingredients to creating and maintaining positive, healthy relationships. The term “empathy” is used to describe a wide range of experiences. It's generally defined as the ability to sense other people's emotions, coupled with the ability to imagine what someone else might be thinking or feeling.