The Boss Who Knows It All… And Then Some! (Healthcare)
Using Emotional Intelligence to Change an Attitude
I am supposed to be able to share my ideas, right?! One of the first things we have to do when dealing with a bad attitude is decide whether it's worth our time. What if it is someone you have to deal with every day - a manager or boss.
Learning Paths & Details
- Personal Performance
- Type: Video Vignettes
- Audience: General
- Available As: Download, USB, USB-2YR, USB-3YR
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Developing Critical Work Skills
- Developing High-Performing Work Habits
- Determine your involvement.
- Understand the other person & Influence their attitude.
- Resolve the problem, recover and go on.
Training Files (2)
Taking that first step - just deciding to get involved - is really the hardest part. But it almost always turns out to be worth it.