The Freeze Response (from Confronting Workplace Conflict™ for Managers)
It’s not uncommon for people to simply “freeze up” when another person tries to steamroll the situation. Yet, moments later we want to kick ourselves because we now know what we should have said - only it’s too late. At the same time, we think we’ll say the wrong thing and the person will get even more upset.
Learning Paths & Details
- Personal Performance
- Type: Video Vignettes
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Available As: Download, USB, USB-2YR, USB-3YR
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Managing for Peak Performance
Training Files (1)
|Video Vignette||01:42 min||English||Demo|
There’s no doubt that dealing with conflict is challenging but may not always be easy. But, it’s important to learn how-to-deal with “conflict” in a healthy and positive way.