ALL IN!™ Tackling Tough Diversity Dynamics (Advantage Program)
Practical Tips for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
When it comes right down to it, no one likes tension or conflict in the workplace. But with such a diverse workforce, differences are bound to surface. ALL IN!™ is designed to provide you with practical skills for recognizing and responding to the diversity and inclusion dynamics that are often grounded in racial and cultural differences. It’s important to remember that racism runs counter to our beliefs in human rights. Some people hope that avoiding awareness and discussion of racial issues is the solution. We need to challenge some of our traditional ways of thinking. Not by calling people out but by calling people in.
Learning Path & Details
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
- Type: eLearning - Advantage
- Audience: General
- Level: Foundational
- Seat Time: 60 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Understand important terms and concepts commonly associated with diversity dynamics in the workplace.
- Recognize when racial dynamics exist and how they may impact relationships.
- Use the B.E.A.T.™ model as a framework for recognizing and responding to situations involving race and other diversity dynamics.
- Be “all in” and actively support each other and the organization’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
- Downloadable Policy
- Downloadable Job Aid
Training Files (1)
This engaging, interactive course will provide participants with practical skills for recognizing and responding to the diversity and inclusion dynamics that are often grounded in racial and cultural differences.