EULA stands for End User Licensing Agreement. This is the agreement through which the software or training content is previewed and/or licensed to the software user.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING: SOLLAH'S EULA is a legal agreement between you and your company for the software or training product identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("LIBRARY"). By accessing or otherwise using the LIBRARY, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. This Agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the LIBRARY between you and SOLLAH INTERACTIVE, LLC, (referred to as "Licenser"), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not access or use the LIBRARY.
The SOLLAH LIBRARY (and all of the contents found within) is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOLLAH LIBRARY is a licensed platform.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
The LIBRARY (and/or specific training content within the LIBRARY) is licensed as follows: Access and Use.
Licensor grants the Licensee the right to login and access the LIBRARY via computer, phone or tablet.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
- Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the LIBRARY or training resources within.
- Distribution. You may not distribute your access credentials [e.g. username and password] of the LIBRARY to third parties.
- Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the LIBRARY software code.
- Rental. You may not rent, sub-lease, or lend the LIBRARY (or any training content downloaded from the LIBRARY).
- Support Services. Licensee may provide you with support services related to the LIBRARY. Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the LIBRARY and subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws. You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the LIBRARY.
Once any and/or all training content is licensed, the Licensee is authorized to access said content via the LIBRARY for a period of one, two or three years (the 'License Term') and use it to train employees on the subject matter(s) contained within the LIBRARY. Licensee may not re-sell or distribute the LIBRARY or any LIBRARY training content in any other way to any third party.
The authorization to access the Resource includes the specific rights to:
- Download the Resource(s) (e.g. training content) and use it in presentation and authoring software to conduct training consistent with the license granted herein.
- Download the Resource(s) (e.g. training content) to stream on your organization's learning management system (LMS) or internal network servers.
- Download any associated printed materials and reproduce consistent with the license granted herein.
- Licensor shall require a quarterly report of ALL downloaded Resource(s) (e.g. training content) usage. This requirement ensures accurate usage of all downloaded Resources (e.g. training content) and ensures proper compensation to Licensor for such usage.
Upon termination of the License Term, Licensor shall provide the Licensee with an “Agreement to Discontinue Use of Intellectual Property” – licensee agrees that said document shall be signed by the licensee and returned to Licensor within 15 business days.
Except as expressly provided, Licensor shall retain ownership of ALL Resource(s) contained within the LIBRARY. In addition, Licensor shall retain ownership of all derivative and/or repurposed works of the Resources created during the License Term (the 'Repurposed Works'). Following the expiration of the License Term or the termination of the license granted herein, you shall have no rights to use, reproduce, distribute, make additional derivative works of, and/or publicly display/perform the Repurposed Works. Upon request by Licensor, you shall either provide Licensor the Repurposed Works OR destroy them upon the expiration of the License Term or the termination of the license granted herein. By accepting this license, you acknowledge that any noncompliance will result in the termination of the authorized use(s) granted above.
Without prejudice to any other rights, Licensor may terminate this agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement. In such event, you must destroy ALL downloaded Resources from the LIBRARY.
All titles, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the LIBRARY and any copies thereof are owned by Licensor or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the LIBRARY is the property of the respective content owner and is protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This agreement grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Licensor.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE LICENSED LIBRARY OR ANY DOWNLOADED RESOURCES ARE PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE DISCLAIMED. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF ANY DOWNLOADED RESOURCE(S) REMAINS WITH LICENSEE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SOLLAH INTERACTIVE, LLC OR ANY OTHER PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THIS LICENSE OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE DOWNLOADED RESOURCES. THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF SOLLAH INTERACTIVE, LLC OR ANY OTHER PARTY WITH RESPECT TO THIS LICENSE OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY DOWNLOADED RESOURCES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES PAID BY THE LICENSEE FOR THE LICENSED RESOURCE(S).