Be S.A.F.E. (Not Sorry)™: An Advantage eLearning Course
Workplace Violence Prevention
Millions of workers experience violence or the threat of violence in their workplaces every year. Therefore, it’s important to understand what workplace violence is or isn’t so you can create and maintain a safe work environment. This course introduces you to the S.A.F.E. model - an easy-to-understand way to help prevent or reduce the potential for workplace violence and abusive conduct.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Keeping a Safe Workplace
- Understand that prevention begins with general awareness.
- Understand that incidents of catastrophic workplace violence are almost always the result of a series of smaller incidents that go unnoticed.
- Know how to recognize and respond to the warning signs by using the S.A.F.E. model.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
- Game Component
Training Files (1)
Get the tools and the skills you need to help create and maintain a safe workplace environment, free from threats and violence.