ENOUGH!™ Sexual Harassment Situations for Discussion (eLearning)
Sexual Harassment Prevention
Most of us know that we all share a responsibility for preventing sexual harassment in the workplace. But one of the challenges we face on a day to day basis is recognizing it. It's not enough to understand the legal definition alone… we have to know what sexual harassment looks like in the real world… and its consequences on each other… and the organization.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Define the different types and forms of sexual harassment.
- Determine who can be a target of harassing behavior.
- Identify behaviors that constitute sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Determine how to appropriately respond during a sexual harassment situation.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: ENOUGH!™ Sexual Harassment Situations for Discussion is designed to help you recognize, respond to and resolve difficult interactions that relate to sexual harassment.