F.A.I.R. in Action™ for Managers (eLearning)
Diversity, Inclusion & Respect
Diversity is about understanding the unique characteristics of the various groups that make up your business environment (such as customers, managers, employees, suppliers and other stakeholders). The paradox of diversity is that sometimes people may have to be treated differently in order to be treated fairly. F.A.I.R. in Action is designed to help you recognize and respond to those similarities and differences and understand what diversity really is and when it matters most in the workplace.
Learning Path & Details
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
- Type: eLearning - Classics
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Foundational
- Seat Time: 40 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Describe what it means to be culturally competent and use that awareness to be more effective in the workplace.
- Identify and implement the four elements of the F.A.I.R. approach.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
A great precursor to the M.E.E.T. series which explores respect in great depth. This program introduces a simple model to facilitate a better understanding of the power of inclusion in the workplace.