Generations: M.E.E.T. for Respect in the Workplace™
Minimize conflict and strengthen collaboration among all generations! This new course is designed to prepare you for working with generational differences in real-world situations. Every organization in the United States is experiencing a new set of workplace dynamics based upon the phenomenon of four generations working together—either in its own workplace or in its client, customer and supplier base.
Learning Path & Details
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
- Type: eLearning - Classics
- Audience: Employees / Staff
- Level: Foundational
- Seat Time: 45 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Identify defining characteristics of the four generations in the workforce.
- Recognize issues and situations that may be influenced by generational differences.
- Apply practical tips for working successfully in a multigenerational workplace.
- Use the M.E.E.T. model to communicate effectively and maintain a respect-filled workplace.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
If you have cross-functional teams or multi-generational work teams, this program will help everyone evaluate and understand differing points of view.