Keeping Your Workplace Free from Harassment and Discrimination
Harassment & Discrimination Prevention
Harassment in the workplace is a serious matter. It can cause organizations to lose good employees, incur litigation costs, and possibly violate laws against discrimination. For both employees and managers, this course covers harassment, bullying and discrimination prevention.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Recognize behaviors that could be considered harassment or discrimination.
- Evaluate whether your own behavior could be considered harassment or discrimination.
- Appropriately address harassment and discrimination should it happen to you or someone else.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
This quick moving course is great for harassment refresher training. There is also a manager module that discusses specific responsibilities of managers in harassment & discrimination prevention.