No Problem! Serving Others with Respect™ (eLearning)
Customer Service & Loyalty
YOU (the employee) make the difference in how a customer feels, not a policy, not your manager...you! The intent of this course is to show customer service staff and employees some ways of handling difficult situations so that they can effectively respond and leave the customer with a positive, memorable impression.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Learn how a customer develops their perception of the quality of service.
- Practice the importance of keeping the focus on what you can do to solve a customer’s problem.
- Understand the importance of a “no problem” attitude when dealing with customers.
- Demonstrate the skills necessary to make sure the customer is left with a positive, memorable impression.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
No Problem! shows how each of us can respond positively in difficult customer service situations.
The program also reinforces the fact that employees have a far greater impact on the customer’s positive perception of the organization than a manager, the organization’s customer service policies or a marketing campaign. You'll watch seven real world examples of difficult customer service situations to help you understand how to apply a “no problem” approach to solving customers’ problems.