PREVAIL!® Armed Intruder/Active Shooter Training (Advantage - Manager)
Armed Intruder & Active Shooter Training for Managers
You’re a leader within your organization. Others look to you as a mentor and guide - day to day … and especially in times of need. One of the times you may be asked to lead is when the unthinkable happens. The preparation you take now – and the steps you help others around you take – will help increase the chances of prevailing during an armed intruder/active shooter situation.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing High-Performing Work Habits
- Keeping a Safe Workplace
- Identify risk factors and pre-cursors in behaviors that contribute to armed intruder/active shooter attacks.
- Empower your team by preparing them and keeping the 3-OUT actions top of mind.
- Determine natural reactions to threats which may prevent successful action
- Identify the “true” first responders in active shooter or intruder situations
- Describe the 3-OUT approach to prevailing against a threat
- Choose the best of the 3-OUT approach to use in any given situation.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
- Game Component
Training Files (1)
It may help you to think of preparing for an armed intruder event in the same way that you prepare your team for a fire, an earthquake or tornado. By taking a few minutes to train your team for one of these events, you help them know what to do in the very unlikely event that it actually happens. The exact same thing holds true when preparing for an armed intruder event.