Protecting Intellectual Property
An Overview of IP Protection
A great primer on IP protection! Intellectual property protection is critical to fostering innovation. Without protection of ideas, businesses and individuals would not fully benefit from their inventions and would focus less on research and development.
Learning Path & Details
- Ethics and Compliance
- Promoting Ethical Conduct
- Maximize your legal remedies for intellectual property crime.
- Learn the best way to ensure that evidence of an intellectual property crime.
- Coordinate administrative or civil proceedings with possible criminal enforcement.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
Intellectual property, or IP, is a group of legal rights that provides protection over things people or organizations create or invent. It refers to creations of the mind, such as inventions; literary and artistic works; designs; and symbols, names and images used in commerce.