Sexual Harassment: It Can Happen Here™ (Managers/Supervisors)
Geared towards managers and supervisors, this course provides the understanding and skills necessary to create and maintain a respectful workplace. When people believe that who they are and what they do is respected, conflict, tension, complaints, grievances, lawsuits and turnover go down-while retention, morale and productivity go up.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Managing Legal Risk
- Explain the benefit of mutual respect in the workplace.
- Explain the role of respect in creating productive relationships the workplace.
- Explain the importance of personal responsibility in promoting respect in the workplace.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: Excellent program to help managers clearly identify and understand what behaviors constitute harassment; great as a discussion opener on organizational policies and reporting guidelines.
Explore the Program: Sexual Harassment: It Can Happen Here™