The Consequences of Sexual Harassment™ (Employee Course - Multi-State)
Preventing Sexual Harassment in Your Workplace
Addressing sexual harassment training requirements for your employees has never been easier. This newly updated 60-minute course is based on the popular ENOUGH!™ training program and covers all* required state training requirements (with additional state-specific content for California, Washington, New York (plus NYC), Delaware, Illinois (plus Chicago), District of Columbia and Maine). This highly interactive course uses a dramatic story line to effectively engage learners... to trigger understanding & empathy... all while driving home key learning points regarding the deep consequences of workplace sexual harassment.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Identify sexual harassment situations.
- Understand the consequences of sexual harassment and sexual misconduct – for yourself, the target of the harassment and to the organization.
- How to take responsibility for your own actions.
- How to take proactive steps to resolve situations involving sexual harassment.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
- Case Studies
- Downloadable Policy
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Training Files (2)
The truth is... without knowing the real consequences of workplace sexual harassment, people are less likely to change. It’s not until we fully understand the ripple effect of sexual harassment and how it dramatically impacts each person within an organization…when enough be will finally be… enough!
*NOTE: This course will be delivered with your organization's specific anti-harassment and complaint procedure policies. Connecticut requires a 2-hour employee course. Please contact Sollah for details on the upcoming course for CT employees.