The Oh Series™ Ethics & Transparency (eLearning)
Tackling Tough Ethical Situations
Price fixing. Bid rotation. Bribery. When we’re faced with a decision that involves right and wrong choices, sometimes it's tough to figure out what's the best decision in a given situation. In this program, we're going to look at some examples of ethical situations that can make a person say “OH?...”
Learning Paths & Details
- Ethics & Compliance
- Personal Performance
- Type: eLearning - Classics
- Audience: General
- Level: Foundational
- Seat Time: 35 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Managing for Peak Performance
- Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Identify some of the more complex work-related ethics and compliance concerns.
- Better understand your organization’s values, standards and expectations regarding workplace integrity.
- Implement the organization’s policies and procedures for addressing work-related ethics and compliance concerns.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
By the end of this module, you’ll not only be aware and be able to recognize the situations that can cause problems; but you’ll be better prepared to do the right thing.